Saturday, October 15, 2011

Ouch.

Hunger hurts.


Since I was being such a lazy fat ass for a couple of weeks, I forgot how much hunger pains hurt.  Right now I'm laying in bed, and I can't sleep.  My body is in agony.  Shooting pains through my ribs and stomach.  Lucky for me, when I'm in pain I lose my appetite, so I'm not even a little bit tempted to go eat right now.  Maybe I'll get up and eat an apple or something so that I can fall asleep....

I ran into Almond Boy about two seconds ago.  I had pretty much written him off, due to the fact that I was basically initiating every contact that we had for a bit there, and it was getting embarrassing.  But just now, when I saw him, he said hi first and was all happy to see me, gave me a big hug and everything.  What. The. Hell.  And now I'm just as hung up on him as I was before. Fuck.

Ouch.  I'm in so much pain right now.  This is scary.

Love you guys <3

2 comments:

  1. I'm scared for you. Please be careful x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your alright now <3 When you get like that, eat a small banana or a little snack, just to take the pain away. And Almond boy, maybe give him one more chance? Let him initiate contact, and if he doesn't forget him, his not worth your time if you have to make the effort all the time, trust me! xx

    ReplyDelete