Thursday, September 9, 2010

:'(

I don't know if it's the being sick that's getting to me, or what, but I'm super sad right now. My dad said something that hurt really bad.

So basically, he gave me a hug, and he said "Wow, your as skinny as your sister was!" Then, he gives my sister a hug and says, "And your way skinnier than she is!"

Maybe I am just overreacting. Probably. But I am just upset. And what do I do when I'm upset and frustrated about my weight? I vent to you guys :) Thanks for reading my nonsensical ramblings.

Stay strong, beautifuls. <3

3 comments:

  1. hello sweetpea,
    i am so sorry to hear that you are upset, was it being compared to your sister that upset you so much?
    love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch.

    It's always worse when people say hurtful things but they don't even realise they are doing it.

    Stay positive. He said you were skinny which is a good thing and don't worry if your sister is skinnier than you because you will get there. Look at this as motivation rather than a setback !

    Keep going and soon it will be the other way about :)

    Broken_Mirrors

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT!! Your Dad is a CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT!!!! What a fucking AWFUL thing to say! *Growls* That is just not ON!! D:<

    Thank you for your lovely words :) I felt sorry for inflicting my n00bish-ness on G, but she was really good about it.

    Have an awesome weekend, duct tape your Dad's mouth if you have to :p

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete