Wednesday, October 12, 2011

On a High

You know those days where you just wake up and feel invincible? I'm having one of those :D

I woke up early, did my hair and makeup, then put on an awesome outfit.  While everyone else was still rubbing sleep from their eyes on the way to breakfast, I was strutting my stuff in my Steve Madden boots, already on a high from my first cup of coffee for the day.

Since today is technically a fast, I had another cup of black coffee at breakfast, along with some water.  At lunch, I had some diet coke and more water.  Then I went to my ballet class.  I forgot the high that you get when you do a fast, it's such a thrill.  I love it! Instead of doing the 120 calories that I'm supposed to for my ABC tomorrow, I think I might just fast again.  It's amazing.

I still have volleyball to go to tonight, so that's even more calories burned....So excited!!!!

Love you girlies <3

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're happy today :) Take care of yourself beautiful x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your so happy! I know what you mean about the thrill of a fast :) Makes you feel so in control! Keep the happiness up girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fasting along with all the exercise you're doing is going to show you some amazing results, cupcake! You could always just make up those 120kcals tomorrow by some fruit juice or some milk? You're so strong, keep up the hard work! <3

    ReplyDelete