Monday, October 31, 2011

My food today started off horrible, but I got everything under control by the end of the day.....

Intake:
Bagel (340 cals)
Lentil soup (100)
Apple (80)


I skipped dinner, and W noticed, but I honestly to not give a fuck right now.  I don't want to talk to anyone, I'm in such a bad mood and all I want to do is sleep for days and days and days and maybe when I wake up again I'll be skinny and in a better mood and all of the work that is piling up will have done itself.

3 comments:

  1. That's great. I have a fre day today so I let myself eat more. But it's not bad. I love apples, they're so tasty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish I had a whole week to just lay in bed and do nothing but sleep, detox, and dream. To just let everything go and just disappear into nothing

    ReplyDelete