Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Days two and three and other news....

I had the same sort of day yesterday as the day before, so that was good.  I lost two pounds in the first day :) Today was supposed to be a 300 calorie day, so I had just black coffee for breakfast and I had a 300 calorie lunch. Skipping dinner.  I had ballet today as well, and volleyball tonight, so my net calories will end up in the negative range.

I got over a 100 percent on my chemistry exam, so that was amazing. I'm so happy about that.

And I'm throwing a birthday party for my roommate on Saturday, and guys, guess who said he's coming???? Almond Boy :) I may have squealed and danced around a little bit when I found out. Maybe....

This party is also a good distraction from the fact that I haven't been eating that much.  I love being in charge of organizing these kinds of things, I pretty much fill my schedule with running little errands that make my day full of activity.  I hate being solitary when I'm fasting/eating 500 calories or less.

Oh, and when I walked into dance today, my dance teacher said that I smelled good.  Great day? I think yes.

Skinny, here I come.  I can't wait to see you again.  Love you, lovelies!

2 comments:

  1. Well done on your exam! :) Sounds like your very happy atm! Keep going like this and you'll be where you want in no time at all x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the great chemistry grade, that's brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete