Saturday, October 29, 2011

Good News and Bad News

Hello loves.

So, the good news is that I have managed to hydrate enough and rest enough that the effects of overdosing on those pills seems to be wearing off.  I have a bit of a headache and a fever, but my heart has settled down and I've stopped shaking.

Tonight I threw a party in my dorm room in the spirit of halloween, and Almond Boy finally came to my party.  He was putting his arm around me and definitely seemed interested, but since I was freaking out about the whole pills thing, and I wasn't drinking so I was generally a little bit subdued, I think I screwed things up.  I couldn't make conversation to save my life, and he left with his friend after about half an hour. I think he thought that I wasn't interested, and so he just gave up.  So that's the bad news.  I wish he had come on a night when I wasn't feeling quite so crappy and confused about life.  I don't think I'll get another chance, and I'm really upset.

Tonight did not turn out the way that it was supposed to.  This sucks.

3 comments:

  1. Im so happy hydrating helped and I'm sure you'll get another chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs*

    I'm glad the effects of the pills were stopping. Lots of love beautiful girl, don't lose hope x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad your feeling better! Just keep drinking :) Text Almond boy? Or go and see him, make the excuse you weren't feeling too well, migraine or stomach bug, anything, just don't give up on him if he makes you happy xx

    ReplyDelete