Sunday, October 23, 2011

No More

Alright, girlies, I have to promise myself something, and the only way I'm going to hold myself to it is if I tell you guys about it, so here goes.

I promise to stop drinking alcohol.  Not indefinitely, but until I have a little bit more control over my emotions and such.  It will probably just be for a few months, but it'll be a good thing for me.  Last night I drank 800 calories worth of alcohol, and while I wasn't even hungover this morning, I couldn't erase those calories from my system.  I also tell people things that I regret when I sober up, so the solution to that is to just be sober all the time.  I don't mind hanging out with drunk people; I know that my roommate will still want to throw parties in our room, and I'm fine with that, but I won't partake in the drinking.

Think of how many calories I'm going to save.  And all of the money I've wasted over the past few weeks....no more, we're done.

Maybe W can help me keep this promise....he doesn't drink (he kind of has an all-or-nothing personality, and he's afraid that if he starts drinking, he's going to go hardcore).  That's why he always ends up taking care of me when I'm drunk.

Anyways, thanks for listening to my spastic thoughts.  Love you.

2 comments:

  1. I don't agree with your reasons for doing it but I think giving up the alcohol is probably a good move. Stay safe beautiful x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you :) Drinking, 99% of the time always leads to bad things :( And you'll be saving a ton of money, like you said! It'll be healthier too :) xx

    ReplyDelete