Monday, January 16, 2012

Just Kidding, It Works

Hello lovelies.

I’m sorry that I haven’t been commenting on your posts.  I tried to several times, but either blogger or my internet wont let me for the time being.

First, I want to let you guys know that I started watching the TV show Skins yesterday, and by the second episode, I was absolutely in love with the character of Cassie.  For those of you who haven’t seen the show, Cassie is a girl of about 16 or 17 who struggles with anorexia.  She is one of the first accurate portrayals of someone with ED and other disorders that I have seen on television or in movies.  The steel determination behind the whimsical and happy facade, the little bit of crazy coming to the surface....She's a character I can relate to.


So if you follow my tumblr, that's why there have been many GIFs and pictures of her showing up on my page.


Today's damage....
Breakfast: Banana (105), Tea (0)
Lunch: Salad with spinach, kidney beans, and fat free cottage cheese (253)
Dinner: Lean Turkey Patty (100)
Snack: Seaweed Snacks (60)
Supplements: Cod Liver Oil and Vitamin C (52)
Total for the Day: 570 calories


All in all a pretty good day.  I'm going to try to do something similar tomorrow, but without the cottage cheese on the salad and green tea instead of the turkey patty.  That will bring my total around 400 calories (acceptable).  It kills me that my supplements have calories in them.  Maybe I'll avoid the seaweed snacks as well tomorrow and the calories from my supplements can count as the "snack".  I'm getting good at redistributing my calories again.  Ah, it feels good.


Part of me wants to get rid of those seemingly unnecessary calories in the supplements for good, but I know that they are helping me right now so they'll stay.


I love you all dearly.  As soon as I can comment again, you'll here from me <3

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back :)

    Take care beautiful x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i've just started watching skins too! :D But from the 3rd series on, Cassie is amazing :D But i'm in love with Effy, coz she suffers with Psychotic depression..haha...makes me feel less alone! Glad your enoying it :) xx

    ReplyDelete