Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Good News! Finally...

First off, I've been losing about 1/2 a pound to a pound everyday.  And that's without exercise, so yaaay for progress.  But I really do need to get to the gym, these crunches and pushups in my dorm room are annoying and awkward.

Also good news, my mother sent me a package that I just picked up, and it looks like my sister managed to slip in a bag of my favorite meal replacement drink mix.  That means I can drink that in the mornings, and then just drink lots of water and tea for the rest of the day and I'll be set!  It's only 190 calories (only....) and it fills me up so much that I don't even want to eat for the rest of the day.  I love my sister :)

Blogger is still being stupid and won't let me comment, but I promise I'm reading posts and thinking of you all.  Love you dears <3

2 comments:

  1. Yay! well done you :D And tell me about pushups and crunches being awkward in a small space! Haha! They really are aren't they!? Bloody annoying! xx

    ReplyDelete