Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fast=Success

Hey girlies.

I was going to post on Monday about my weekend fast, but I've been so busy and haven't had the chance to be on blogger at all, so I'm finally getting around to it.

Sooooo I lost 3.6 pounds over the weekend :) That was nice.  Not the 4 pounds I wanted, but right now with the not working out and such, I'll take what I can get.  I can't wait until I can work out again, this is driving me crazy.

Anyhoo, short post today.  I have a pack of razor blades in my desk drawer that taunt me daily, that was an impulse buy....Probably going to use them tonight.  Despite the loss, I've been feeling very dead and despondent, and at least if I cut I'll feel something.

I've been listening to Pink Floyd, and there's a line in they're song "Brain Damage" that describes how I've been feeling recently...

There's someone in my head, and it's not me.....


Stay strong, pretty girls <3

4 comments:

  1. congratz on the lose <3
    and try not to cut
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* congrats on the loss hun<3 I understand the need to cut, & I just wish I could help you somehow...i used to cut too, and i know it may seem like ur just cutting ur own skin & completely harmless but each time u rly are harming both ur soul & urself physically as well as mentally...regardless, I hope u feel better & stay strong<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. its how i feel
    like theres a demon in my head that is constantly making me miserable
    how do you kill something inside u without killing yourself?
    much love
    xx

    ReplyDelete