Friday, January 13, 2012

Don't Do It.......too late.

Didn't binge, but I ate a normal amount at dinner tonight.  Even got dessert.  I don't know what I was thinking, it was more than I've eaten in over a week.

So when I got back to my dorm I went to the bathroom and purged.  Oops.

Going to the drugstore to buy razor blades tomorrow.

I gave my friend Wintergirls to read, and I just realized that I have highlighted that book and written comments in the margin, things like "I know exactly how this is," and "Lia is my thinspiration."  I hope she doesn't read the comments, I didn't remember them until after I gave them to her.

I hope you all are doing well.  I love you dearly.

5 comments:

  1. Eating like a normal person just for one day won't make up gain much at all, and if you purged, chances are you haven't gained at all, think positive <3 I need to buy wintergirls....it sounds an amazing read xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wintergirls is such a good book.
    don't worry about the dinner and desert- it won't do anythin <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog.
    I enjoyed that book... Lia was very thinspirational to me too.
    Stay strong, deary.

    http://myslenderideas.blogspot.com/ if you want to talk to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. I followed you on tumblr (I'm findthekeywerebreakingfree) and twitter(SaraSchomburg)

    ReplyDelete