Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Idea?

So I keep coming across the concept of an "Ana Buddy". For those of you who may not know what it is, it's someone, from what I can tell, you can text during the day to help meet the goals for the day. Or something like that. Have any of you guys done this? What do you think? I'm debating getting someone like that....let me know what you think, and shoot me an email (listed on the side -->)if you might be interested. I'm still not sure whether I want to try it out or not, so I'm using you guys as my research :) Love you all!

3 comments:

  1. I have txt buddys :) Don't know if you would class them as "ana buddies" but talking does help, id say go for it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful girl you need someone to help you break free from this, not push further into it.

    Praying for you ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a couple of e-mail buddies, it helps. ive been looking for a txt buddy, but haven't been lucky enough to find one in the US. don't wanna pay for international txt! esp when m2m txt in us are free. would love to be your buddy if you are still looking!

    ReplyDelete