Thursday, September 9, 2010

I'm sick

Hi my lovelies....

I'm sick. Like super sick. This always happens at the beginning of the school year because the stupid freshmen bring new germs with them, and since I have a terrible immune system, I'm pretty much fucked for the next three weeks. Bleh.

The good thing about being sick is I have an appetite of about zero, and I have a logical excuse not to eat. But thats pretty much the only thing. Right now, I'm currently curled up on the couch under a million blankets with cup of steaming hot tea in my hands.

I hope you all are doing well.

Stay strong, beautiful girls! <3

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon, take care x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course you can join me little lovely. now keep warm, sleep, watch movies and make the most of a bad thing! xx

    ReplyDelete