Thursday, September 30, 2010

I'm a GEEK

So, I had a quote-off for King Lear in my English class today...I would just like to say that my friend K and I won! Yesssss....

But, since we were having a competition, of course someone brought food. Now, I had gotten out of breakfast with my mother by saying I was going to eat at school, and I got out of lunch with my friends by saying I needed to talk to my English teacher, but I was trapped in the room for the whole class. So I ate. I ate two muffins. TWO FUCKING MUFFINS. Two of them. WTF??? Where did the control that I was maintaining all this week go? Needless to say, I am NOT going to eat anything else today. I'll drink some detox tea to get it all out of my system, but there with be no breakfast tomorrow. Or lunch. Or dinner. That's right, ladies, I'm planning a fast! I want to see how long I can go on just tea and water, because my past record was a week. I want to do the whole month of October, but that's unreasonable. I cannot set goals that are impossible to achieve, because then I will have no motivation to meet them. I'll reach and reach and reach for that finish line until I pass out from the effort, and then once I regain consciousness I'll keep on crawling.

Anyone want to join me?

Stay strong, sweet peas <3

No comments:

Post a Comment