Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hello.

So I've been doing really well in the area of eating, I would just like to say. I think I told you guys already, but my dad is away in Singapore for the entire week, so things are really chill and not so family centered this week. My mom is working to get a grant submitted by the end of the week, so she's been staying at work until 11:30-12:00, which means my sister and I get to make our own dinners. Well, she makes her dinner, and I just sit and read/do homework :D I haven't had lunch this week at all, and the past two nights I have gone to bed without dinner. I am only having half a Fage yogurt every morning for breakfast (45 calories) plus a little bit of Kashi cereal (90 calories), and that has been holding me over for pretty much the whole day. When I start getting hungry, I drink a bunch of water, and when I start getting a little calorie crazed towards the end of the day, I just go and curl up in my bed and fall asleep. It's been a nice little routine :)

OH! So I was talking to S yesterday, on the phone, and he told me the most outrageous thing. So, I forget if I've already said this, but the reason that S and I never hang out or see each other is because I moved about 5 years ago. But guess what I found out yesterday???? He comes by where I live EVERY WEEKEND. I have a school literally a block from my house, and he goes there every saturday and sunday for orchestra. I was like "You knew I lived there, why didn't you call me???????" I was a little pissed, but I kind of did the same thing to him two days ago...I was actually on his school campus, and he was there (even though I didn't know he was), and I forgot to call him. He ranted at me for about half and hour after he found out :P I guess it's even now. Anyhoo, the point of that rant is to tell you all that I will probably be seeing him on Sunday :)

Alright my darlings, it is that time again when I must bid you adieu.

Stay strong my lovelies <3

1 comment:

  1. thank you for your help on my post! i'm so glad things are going well in the eating department! stay strong beautiful girl xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete