Sunday, September 26, 2010

Home Alone, finally....

Hello lovies!

So, my sister is at an all-day concert today, my dad has left for singapore for a week, and my mom is working late tonight, so I get my house to myself! Yaaaaay :) This means I can blast music, dance around, and not eat. It's going to be a wonderful day.

I am actually working on my University applications, so that's nerve wracking. I'm supposed to fill out this resume thingy for the people who are writing my letters of recommendation, and it's taking FOREVER. I swear, I didn't know I had so many accomplishments to record! Most of them I think are pretty much BS to include, but my mom thinks I should have them there, so I'm working at it. Then I'm starting my essays :P Do you know how hard it is to write only 250 words that will decide whether or not you get into the university? Probably. It's absolute insanity! 1,000 words would be easier, but no, I get to restrict myself to all of two paragraphs. This is silly.

BRRRRRRR It's about 32 degrees c outside, but inside my house it's like a frickin' icebox!!! I think I'll go for a walk, maybe go to the drugstore and get some hair dye....or I could go for a run. Either way, I need to go outside before I get frostbite from sitting in my house!

Oh, just a little update, S and I have figured out a time to hang out...keep your fingers crossed for me and hope he doesn't cancel again.

Starve on, lovelies. Stay strong <3

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the university applications! What are you hoping to study? Totally been there with the having to write such a short amount!

    ReplyDelete