Friday, February 17, 2012

Updateeee

Hello lovelies <3

So I have finally reached 50 followers.  I know that some of you have a LOT more than that, which is wonderful, but it means so much to me that all of you guys read what I have to say.  You are all so lovely and wonderful and thank you so so so so much for putting up with my crazy.

I have some news from this weekend.  Long story short, I shouldn't drink when I am an emotional wreck. Which is all the time.  So on Friday night, I got very drunk on a bottle of wine that my friend got for me and him to split, which I ended up drinking by myself.  I was a very large bottle, bigger than your average 5 glasses....Anyways, I ended the night crying, scratching at the scabs on my arms, and trying to go to the bathroom to purge all of the wine I drank.  I was out of control, and my friend had to basically hold my hands behind my back to keep me from doing anything.  He tried to stay with me all night, but he had to go to the bathroom for a moment, and while he was gone I purged into my garbage can.

I went to the councillor thing on Wednesday.  Turns out that my psych evaluation isn't for another two weeks.  This evaluation was just to make sure I needed one.  Conclusion? Yes, yes I do.  Crap.

I'm staying at a friend's house for the night, but then tomorrow morning I'm getting on a train to the Big Apple to spend a few days with my sister :) I'm so excited, I've never been there! And with her on her crazy audition/ballet diet, I can surely get away with eating quite minimally.  Maybe even fast for the weekend!

It's been a dreary past few weeks, so I'm glad that I finally have a chance to get off campus and do something fun.  I'll try to post a little more often, I miss you guys when I don't!

<3

4 comments:

  1. It's never a good idea to get drunk when you feel horrible :( I know how you felt! Been there too :( You deserve all the followers in the world, i love reading your blog :) And enjoy yourself at the Big Apple!!! Take plenty of pics :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get like that when I drink too much, too. Hysterical. Never used to be like that, sucks. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a wonderful time in New York!! What's it like?

    And please know that the counsellors just want to help you.

    Much love beautiful ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading you posts and hearing your thoughts, you are such and interesting amazing person (I have unofficially followed your blog for a while...) Have a great time in New York with your sister and hope that the dreay-ness does not return when you do.
    Lots of love,
    Rain

    ReplyDelete