Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Finally getting over my plateau

Hey girlies!

So, I've lost two pounds in two days, so you know, that's awesome.  Also, I started working out again, which means that my metabolism is picking up again.  Finally.

I did two hours on the elliptical today, burned 1230 calories.  I probably should have stopped when I started seeing black spots in my vision, but I couldn't feel the burn so I just kept going.  I'm exhausted now, but really happy that I pushed through.  I'm unstoppable!!!!

It's only been a few days since my last post, so why does it feel like it's been weeks?  I'm about to go check up on you all, love you!!

Stay strong <3

3 comments:

  1. super motivating and amazing girlie!!! drink lots of water! helps with the black spots. :-)
    congrats on the loss!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 hrs on the treadmill, that is amazing! :)
    www.strengthisbeauty13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete