Tuesday, February 1, 2011

aaaaaaaand......CRASH!

I knew that the good days wouldn't last.

I had a slimquick drink mix for both breakfast and lunch, but I still had that headache.  When I got home from school I gorged on seaweed snacks and dried apricots and artichokes and chips and a protein bar and raisins. I don't even like artichokes, and the protein bar tasted like shit.  Why did I eat it all???? I feel sick.  I'm out of laxatives and I have no money right now to get more...purging is really not an option for me.  I wish I could cut open my stomach and just remove all of the food.  I should just remove my stomach while I'm at it, then there would be nothing to give me these sick pains.

Sometimes I wish I could just slit open my skin and let the fat ooze out.  Then I would zip myself back up and see my pure bones and empty skin.  I would be free and clean....beautiful.

I wish.

Stay strong, beautifuls <3

1 comment: