Saturday, January 29, 2011

Headacheeeeeee

Ouch. My head is hurting like a biznatch.  Yes, I did just say (actually, type) biznatch.  I'm that cool ;)

Intake today:
vegetable soup (130 calories, for breakfast)
black coffee (5 calories)
seaweed snacks (30 calories)
water
water
more water

Both of my parents are home so it'll be hard to skip dinner again...I'll eat as little as possible to get by.  I should still be under 500 calories for the day though, so that's good :)  How are you all doing?

I've been reading Wintergirls for about the billionth time.  I always stop before I get to the end, is that bad?  I'm thinking of getting Wasted by Marya Hornbacher....I heard it's good.  Have you guys read it? If you have, tell me what you think, I'd love to hear your opinions...

Let me hear your voices.

Stay strong <3

2 comments:

  1. wasted is amazing, but pretty hard hitting. i'd definately get it though if you have the chance. your intake is great today, (: don't worry if you can't skip dinner, you're doing awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  2. headaches are the wurst. try aleve, i always find it works the best. wasted is really good. lemme know if you need more reading recommendations:)

    ReplyDelete