Sunday, February 13, 2011

ballet...

I went to see the ballet again yesterday....it was exquisite.  My sister is gorgeous, beaming and skinny and absolutely perfect.  I love her so much :)  I'm so proud of what she has accomplished these past two years in ballet, it's really quite something.  The ballet was supposed to be sad at the end, but I didn't cry when everyone else did; I cried when my sister was dancing...happy tears.  She's just so amazing.

Since I've pretty much boycotted all of the lame-ass guys at my high school, I've decided that I'm going to bring my sister and her ballet friend to prom with me, and just party.  Have a girls' night :D I'm excited.

So, update on what happened last weekend....my teachers pretty much said "Why are you at school if you have a concussion?" so I stayed home for a few days last week.  It was nice...I watch Pride and Prejudice twice (I'm such a hopeless romantic, I love that movie/book so much...) and I read three books.  I have a 4 day weekend coming up, and my parents are going out of town for most of it :) yaaaaaaaaay! So it'll be just my sister and me, and we'll get to have some fun.

I hope you all are doing alright.  I've been eating about 500-600 calories a day, running, and popping diet pills like candies...I haven't stepped on the scale though, not for about a week.  I'm afraid that all of this work that I've been putting in wont show :(

Stay strong <3

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the ballet! :)

    Take care of yourself xxx

    ReplyDelete