Sunday, February 6, 2011

Well that sucked...

Hello beautifuls.

I've had an interesting day....

This morning, I decided to go to this workout class with my mom, because she said it's really hard.  I didn't eat breakfast before hand because, well, I don't have to tell you guys....So anyways, I was working out in the class (which was freaking HARD), when I started to feel really light-headed.  I stopped doing the exercise and tried to regain composure so I could continue, but the feeling wouldn't go away.  The last thing I remembered was looking at my face in the studio mirror, and it was white as a sheet.  Like seriously, I looked dead.  Next thing I know, I'm opening my eyes, laying on the ground, shivering and not remembering where I am.  I figured out where I was in a couple of seconds, but I've been really out of it for the rest of the day.

Since my mom was there, she took me to Urgent Care (they called the paramedics, but I told them that I didn't need it).  Apparently, I passed out, smacked my head on the floor, and then had a mini-seizure.  I was out for a good minute.

So yeah, that was my day. My head is pounding, and I shake every time I walk now.  Lesson?  Eat at least a little bit before exercising, even if it's just half an apple.  This whole thing scared the shit out of me...I'm still on track, no worries, but I'm going to be careful to eat before working out from now on, I don't want to draw attention to the fact that I'm starving myself on a regular basis.

Love you all, and I hope your days were better than mine.

Stay strong <3

2 comments:

  1. I am worried about you.

    Please look after yourself x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment.

    You can beat this - huge hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete