Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Yuck

So it's safe to say that I am no longer used to eating a normal, healthy breakfast.  With the SlimQuick pills, I've found that the best thing I can do is take them as soon as I get up, eat breakfast (usually Kashi with almond milk, around 100 calories), and then I won't really consume anything except for Diet Coke and veggies at dinner for the rest of the day.  But this morning my dad was feeling like apologizing for being an ass the past week.  I actually have bruises on my shoulders and chest from where he grabbed me and threw me across our kitchen.  Oh well, shit happens.  Anyways, he felt bad so he made me breakfast: two eggs (140) and a bowl of blueberries (80).  I think it was the eggs that did me in.  Those combined with the SlimQuick pills made me so nauseous that as soon as I pulled into the parking lot at work, I ran inside, straight to the bathroom, and threw up.  It wasn't even purging, my stomach just couldn't take the heaviness of the eggs.  Now I'm sitting here feeling all light headed and gross.  What a great way to start off the day.

I've lost 10 pounds since I got home from university.  The goal is 17 more by the time I have to go back. Maybe I can actually do it...I've been going to the gym every morning during weekdays and doing 45 minutes of cardio and 15 minutes of strength training.  Nowhere near what I was doing when I was still doing gymnastics, but I'm not trying to bulk up, just get lean and speed up my metabolism.  I didn't get to go in this morning because my dad had a kidney stone procedure this weekend and wasn't feeling up to getting up so early (we go into work together).  But I'm going to drag his ass out of bed tomorrow morning so I can get my workout.  Or maybe if he's still not feeling up to it, I'll just get up super early at home and go for a run around my neighborhood.  I'm finally feeling motivated, and I'm not about to quit now.

I just wish I didn't feel so crappy...

Oh! One more thing.  I went to the doctor on Friday to get a psych and behavioral therapist referral (because the people I've been seeing are back at school, and after last weekend's meltdown, my parents aren't taking any chances), which was useless and a complete waste of time.  I left with no referral, no refill for my medication.  I don't know how that happened, it just did.

Anyways, I hope you lovelies are doing better than I am.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your dad is so mean to you. When I took the SlimQuick pills, they always made my heartrate irregular. Just something to keep an eye out for. I'm sorry you couldn't get a refill or a referal =( Congrats on losing 10lbs though. That's amazing.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your dad realises what he did was completely out of order and terrible!! I hope your feeling better now my love, it sounds like you're doing well :) All supporting you the whole way! xx

    ReplyDelete