Saturday, September 10, 2011

Well....hmm.

I broke up with E.

It was just getting to hard to make time for him given that we're both at different schools and trying to find our own new lives. I still care for him immensely, but we agreed that it'd be better if we just try to stay friends for now. He is too much of a reminder of what I moved to the other side of the country to get away from.  I just want a fresh palette.  I hope he understands that. He was upset (hell, so was I), but it was a very necessary thing to do. I think we both knew it was coming, given we didn't have the same history as some of our friends who are trying to stay together in college.

I'm finally making friends here, and it's starting to feel like home.  I've lost weight.  Not like 10 pounds or anything, but I'm getting there. I go to the gym every day, and on Mondays and Wednesdays I have my ballet class.  It's wonderful to be dancing again, I can't even begin to describe it.

I hope you are all doing well....there is some other stuff going on here that I'll fill you guys in on once I'm less confused about it in congruence with breaking up with E.  It pretty much has me in a complete emotional roller-coaster, so brace yourselves for my next post.

I love you all with my whole heart.  You little angels are my anchors.

1 comment:

  1. I think your attitude towards it is good. I'm sorry it didn't work out though, but glad you're settling into uni :)

    ReplyDelete