Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Interesting

I was sitting at dinner with my friends last night (3 carrots and hummus, what WHAT), and we all noticed how one of our friends eats soooooo much food. I said that I had a calorie counter on my phone, so my friend decided to record how much this guy had eaten today. By the end of it, the guy with my phone wanted us to guess how many calories the other guy had eaten, and I guessed it exactly (it was 5320 calories. Holy shit.).  He accused me of looking at the number, but I didn't look.  I just know foods and their calories like nobody's business.  There was an odd sense of pride that I felt in being able to guess that number; if I know my food that well, I should be able to keep it under control.

This entry probably made no sense, but whatever...It made sense in my head.

Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment