Wednesday, January 26, 2011

RUNNING!

Sooooooo I'm in a good mood today :) I'm going for a run here in a few minutes, and it is a beautiful, sunny day here in California.

I have a stupid Calculus quiz that I have to study for when I get back, but I'm not going to let that darken my mood right now. Maybe later, when I'm actually doing it, I can feel sullen and annoyed ;)

Love you all, I hope your guys' days are at least as good as mine has been <3

Intake today:
1/4 cup of Kashi cereal
Roasted Seaweed (sounds gross but it's actually really good.  Plus, and entire package is only 30 calories)
Diet Coke

Let me hear your voices.

Stay strong, little angels <3

1 comment:

  1. Dang, sunny california. Jealous!!!! haha. here it's dark... cold... england. yeah. happy days. Good luck with your test, keep happy (: X

    ReplyDelete