Monday, January 24, 2011

Another post before I fade back into the darkness again...I'm trying to stay here, I promise...

Hello there :)

I just want to say that I am soooo sorry that I haven't been posting recently.  My family's computer broke, so now my desktop computer is the home desktop computer, so I have little to no privacy any more.  My dad or my mom is constantly looking over my shoulder, saying, "Are you done with the computer yet? I need to check something..." grrrrr.  As per usual, when I leave this little haven, the bigbadscary food demons come back.  I have been keeping the intake to 700 to 800 calories a day, but it's awful.  I'm not losing weight, and I haven't for a few weeks.  I hate hate hate it! Why am I such a failure?!?  I want to be thin.  I need to be thin.  I looked at myself in the mirror the other day and started crying at what I saw. I'm fat fat fat fat fat when all I want to be is a delicate little nymph.

Intake today....
Breakfast:

  • 1/2 of a tofu scramble (190 calories)
Lunch:

  • 1 blood orange (70 calories)
  • Fage yogurt and raisins (228 calories....ouch)
  • Seaweed snacks (30 calories)
Dinner tonight is supposed to be stuffed peppers, but I'm going to skip and just drink some green tea..... I hate days like this.  Tomorrow is going to be no breakfast, no lunch, and only a little for dinner.  I'll drink a lot of water and tea all day, but nothing solid until dinner. I'm sticking to this plan.

I have been catching up on all of your recent updates, and I must say that you are inspiring little loves, did you know that? I love you all <3

So, recent news in my life....I was lamenting before how I wasn't going to be able to go to Russia but GUESS WHAT???? I'm going :D It makes me so happy.

I need to get out of this town.  I need to get out of high school. I just keep telling myself just a few more months, then you'll be on the other side of the country......

More updates from me later.  I'm sorry that this is such a boring post, but my sister will be home any minute now, so I need to log off.

Let me hear your voices.

Stay strong <3

1 comment:

  1. I just started following you today but I want to let you know I support you and feel for you cos I know what these horrible but yet sometimes wonderful :S diseases do to us and at the moment I have no intention of recovery either :)
    be strong xxx

    ReplyDelete