Saturday, August 28, 2010

Crashing waves

Hello dear ones,
In reference to my afore-mentioned fast, I would just like to say that I was very successful :) not a single food item crossed my lips for the entire day, and for that I was quite proud. It reminded me how happy I am when I am empty. I was taking a Calculus test the other day, and since I had had half a yogurt for breakfast, my stomach went to town digesting it, and every time my stomach made a noise I wanted to giggle with glee.

Today I went to the beach with my sister, and while she took pictures I just walked along the shore. She ate the lunch that we had brought, but the waves, as they crashed, seemed to say "resist....resist..." and so I did. Since our parents our out of town, we're going to a little Indian restaurant for dinner (I know, we're so badass :P haha), and I have promised myself that I will eat half a pice of naan and nothing else. It will be blissful :)

Today and the other day, however, have been my good days. It is so hard to live the way I want when I still live with my sister and my parents. As soon as I leave for college, everything will turn around for me. I just know it. I can feel it in my bones. No one will know me there, no one will know whether or not I've eaten. I'll just be that beautiful thin girl that turns heads as I walk down the sidewalk. I'll be sculpted out of delicate glass and ivory. I'll be perfect.

On a completely unrelated note, I got a letter from my pen pal (I know, I'm a geek for having a pen pal, but it is so nice to talk to someone out of the context in which I live. It is quite liberating). She lives in a small town in Great Britain, for which I am envious. I have always wanted to go there.

I hope you are all doing wonderfully. Let me hear your voices. Remind me that I am not speaking empty words into the shadowy depths of technology.

Starve on, my lovelies. Stay strong <3

No comments:

Post a Comment