Tuesday, August 17, 2010

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand she's back on track!

Hello loves!
Guess what????? I start school again tomorrow. What does that mean? That is one meal right smack in the middle of the day that I can tell my friends I'm eating later and I can tell my parents I ate before. WOOT WOOT! I actually don't know why I am so excited about that....maybe because with my whole family being home again, it's been harder and harder to skip meals or take small portions. But I solved my problem: no breakfast, no lunch, small dinner = BEST SOLUTION EVER. I think i'm a genius. okay okay, maybe I shouldn't get so ahead of myself, but I'm just in a good mood today :) I dropped 3 pounds from yesterday morning to this morning, so that's cause for celebration.

I did super well with my grandparents in Montana, and thank you Ashley for the good luck wish :) I had half a cup of Kashi cereal for breakfast each morning, with no milk, no lunch, and then I was just taking small amounts for dinner. I totaled at about 400 calories a day :D The weather there was terrible though, which made me sad. We were staying on a lake, and we had to stay inside the tent for pretty much the whole time. How lame is that?? No tubing, no fishing, no swimming, just sitting in a tent. Unfortunately, my twin (I'll call her K for privacy's sake) did not do as well as I on the restricting front. She was told by her ballet instructor that if she wanted to be chosen for the company, she had to lose weight, so rather than taking that advice to heart, she pigged out like she always does when we go to Montana. I just feel so bad, because she would notice how little I was eating and then she would alternate getting mad at me and getting mad at herself, so that made the trip a little tense. I love her so much, and I hope that she can get her diet under control (not in the same way as me, I wouldn't wish this craziness on her) so she can do whatever she wants with her dance career. She deserves the world.

So I have a nice concrete time for when I am going to reach 114. I am going to a Paramore concert with one of my college friends in mid-September, and I have an outfit that will look absolutely smashing on me at a lower weight, although if I could be lower than 114 then I would be even happier.

Gahhhhhhh is it crazy that my life is centered around how much I eat and how much I weigh? Maybe. All I know is that I am happiest when my stomach is empty. I feel like a feather, I could do anything, float anywhere, free as a bird, high as a kite. When I am empty, I am strong. Strong enough to take on the world.

Let me hear your voices.

Starve on, loves. Stay strong <3

No comments:

Post a Comment