Wednesday, June 30, 2010

early birthday present :)

i know that there probably isnt anyone out there who is reading this, but it is comforting to at least share my thoughts and progress with the shadows of cyberspace.

today, i reached my first goal weight. that means i dropped 8 pounds in one week. AND i was watching epic episodes of my favorite TV show, The West Wing (i know, it was cancelled years ago, but i still love it), so im just in a great mood today.

friday is my birthday, so im glad that i reached this goal before then. its like an early birthday present to myself :) does that seem selfish? well, for me it is giving me enough adrenaline to keep going. i hope that there is someone out there who can share the high of this accomplishment. but maybe i am jumping for joy prematurely. i havent hit the rough patch yet, let me tell ya, but this has certainly given me something positive to carry me through.

let me hear your voices.

starve on, loves. stay strong <3

No comments:

Post a Comment