Monday, June 28, 2010

life continues...

hello there,
i dont know if you are out there, maybe i am talking to shadows, but I shall post this just in case there are a couple readers.

I stepped on the scale today for the first time since last wednesday. its been calling my name, and ive been trying to resist, i was scared as to what it would say. turns out it had some good news for me, for once :) I dropped 5 lbs since last week, which doesnt seem all that drastic, given the state of disgustingness that i am stuck in right now, but it is an improvement. I went from 138 to 133.

i wish i could make this go faster. i cant look in the mirror right now, knowing that all I will see is the fat bubbling around me like a suffocating blanket. I will break away from this bondage. let me hear your voices.

starve on, loves. stay strong.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment