Tuesday, June 29, 2010

lalala

so i lost another pound.....but idk if that's a hoax or not. im trying to keep it positive, because if my family notices that im getting depressed again, they'll know im going back to my old ways. im trying to hard to keep them off my back, but it's getting harder and harder to slip past dinner without eating anything...
i did have a really good workout today, though. I went for a 5 mile run, came home, and did a ballet class. I was dying by the end of it, but i managed to stay away from the food and just have a bunch of water. im on a high, and there is nothing tied to my feet to hold me down. i love it :) i missed this, this feeling of power.

I'm almost at my first weight goal. maybe tomorrow morning I'll step on the scale and it'll be there. god, i hope so.

let me hear your voices.

starve on, loves. stay strong <3

No comments:

Post a Comment