Sunday, November 6, 2011

Restart

Hello lovelies :)

So, I did the liquid fast this weekend.  But I forgot that I had a geology field trip (where I burned 3000 calories each day from hiking....that's not an exaggeration, I actually calculated it).  Needless to say, I ran into some problems.  I may or may not have passed out on the trail.  Moral of the story, I was forced to eat some solid food this weekend in order to function.  But I still lost three pounds in two days!!!

I'm going to restart the liquid fast tomorrow, and go for a week.  I don't have any crazy physical stuff that I need to be doing (although a couple of visits to the gym will definitely be happening, along with my ballet classes), so I won't be forced into having more than a liquid fast can provide.

I'm going to go check my dashboard to see how your guys' weekends went.  Love you lots <3

2 comments: