Saturday, December 18, 2010

I'm so scared

I'm afraid that I am losing my mind.

In other news, I am trying to earn money for a trip to Russia this summer.  I'll get away from everyone that I know.  And then next year I'll be living on the other side of the country, at university.  Oh, that's right, I haven't told you.  I got in to my top choice school, so I'm leaving the sunny beaches and crazy life in California and leaving for Maine.  I wish I could leave forever.  I need to see new people, make new friends, reconstruct my life.  Maine and Russia are two steps in the right direction.

I hope you are all doing well.  I haven't eaten hardly anything in the last few days.  Actually, I don't remember the last time that I did eat.  That's amazing.  I'm gunna go drink my tea now.

Let me hear your voices.  I have missed them so.

Stay strong, lovelies <3

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with Russia! It sounds amazing!
    Who isn't afraid of losing their mind, doll?
    I want to forget the last time that I ate. :)
    I really like the picture you chose for your blog. She is sooo skinny! <3

    Love,
    Sara

    "Don't give up what you want most for what you want at the moment."

    ReplyDelete