Monday, November 22, 2010

BAD NAUGHTY BADNESS

I screwed up today. Big time. And last night too.  Guess whose mom decided that an impromptu, early Thanksgiving dinner would be cool? You guessed it.  So last night I had turkeyandgravyandstuffingandpotatoesandpumpkinandcranberries.  It was bad.  Then I had the same thing for lunch today. OH and to top it all off, I had breakfast at Starbucks.  Can you say biggest idiot ever? Turns out two doughnuts isn't really part of a nutritious breakfast.  Neither is that grande chai latte.....stupidstupidstupid.

I wish I could just say "hahaha, just kidding!!!" but I can't, and I won't.  You all deserve the truth of my crazy ups and downs, because I know that we all have these days.  Yours may or may not be as bad as mine was today, but this struggle is a bond that we share every day.  I love you guys, and I missed you so much!  I'm glad I'm back :)

After a day like today, I'm sticking to my SlimQuick drink mixes tomorrow....no solid food. aaaaaaaand.......GO!

Hopefully this entry wasn't too spastic.

Love you all.  Stay strong, my darlings <3

1 comment:

  1. Im so glad your back, I missed your posts! We all screw up like this, make tomorrow better, that's all any of us can do. Keep at it, your beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete