Monday, April 11, 2011

Sparkling....

I got up at 5:00 this morning for a run, and decided to go to the pond near my house.  Since it was so early, I got to see the sunrise, which was beautiful.  The light reflecting off of the water resembled gold and silver scattering into little beads.  It was so peaceful....I think I'm going to make a habit of doing that every morning from now on.

I ate breakfast and dinner yesterday.  Breakfast was 1/2 cup of Kashi GO LEAN cereal (70 cals), and dinner was fish and asparagus with spinach pasta.  I had to eat it because we had a family meal, although my mom noticed me cutting my food to pieces, and then proceeding to eat clockwise around my plate.  She raised her eyebrows at me, but didn't comment.  Thank goodness.

I finally read Wasted.  It was incredible.  And intense.  I loved it, she is such an amazing writer.  My favorite english teacher noticed that I was reading it, and she knows about my "past", so she was a little bit worried, but I just told her a friend wanted me to read it, not to worry.  I hate lying to her.

I have my senior meeting at school to go to, so I better get offline.  Oh, and by the way, I have a goal to lose 13 lbs by May 16th.  Wish me luck!

Love you guys <3

1 comment:

  1. I can't wish you luck to lose that. You are already beautiful and losing so much weight will hurt you, not make you more beautiful.

    Please be careful. You are more precious than you believe. Take care of yourself x x

    ReplyDelete